TourRanger presents yet another exclusive trekking trip for the trekker communities. This 5 days and 4 nights Supat Valley covers 5 Lakes (Maheen, Fish lake, Upper Maheen, Sheemas, Fish lake2, Dot Meadows).
This Summer Trek is not difficult and anyone with moderate stamina can join this trip because we don’t leave anyone behind. We have successfully done this trek back in Summer 2019 along with 8 other trekkers.
On average we will trek for 6 hours a day with stops now and then and covering 12-14 KM a day.
𝗦𝘂𝗽𝗮𝘁 𝗩𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘆 𝗧𝗿𝗲𝗸 𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗙𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘀
🧮 Duration: 5 Days and 4 Nights
📅 Date: 20th–24 July 2022
⛅ Temperature: Normal to Cool
🥾 Trek Level: Easy to Moderate (ideal for beginners)
🥾 Average Trek per day: 6-7 Hours
🥾 Trek Route: Established
🚌 Gathering Point: I-8 Markaz
⌚ Booking Deadline: 15 July 2022
𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝟬 – Tuesday , 20th 𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟮𝟬𝟮2
• Gathering at I-8 Markaz, Islamabad at 10:30 PM.
Departure for Naran.
𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝟭 – Wednesday,
• Departure for Supat Valley at 8:00 AM
• Arrival Naran at 7:30 AM
• Breakfast Break
• After breakfast, we will go for Sheemas Village on a local 4×4 Jeeps to start our Supat Valley trip
• Arrival Sheemas Village in the noon
• Establish Campsite, Refresh and relax
• Tea/Coffee, Noddles, and Fries will be served upon arrival
• Dinner and Overnight in Sheemas village under million stars
𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝟮 – Thursday
• Wakeup call at 5:30 AM
• Breakfast at 6:15 AM
• Start our day 2 trek from Sheemas to Sheemas Lake
• Explore Fish and Sheemas Lake
• Retrace to Sheemas Campsite at 2:00 PM
• Shift our luggage to Jeep and drive towards Dot Meadows
• Explore Dot Meadows and turn back to Maheen Village
• Establish Campsite, Serve Noodles and Tea
• Dinner and Overnight at Maheen Village
𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝟯 – Friday
• Rise and Shine, Breakfast at 5:30 AM
• Start our Day 3 trek from Maheen Village, the entire trek is lush green with amazing views of mountains
• Full Day excursion of Maheen and Fish Lake
• Capture some breathtaking moments
• Retrace to our campsite at Maheen Village around 5 PM
• Dumba/Bakra BBQ Night
• Overnight at Maheen
𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝟰 – Saturday
• Today we will trek towards Upper Maheen Lake and cross high altitude Maheen village Pass
• Spend some time at Upper Maheen Lake
• Retrace to Maheen Village, take our jeep, and depart for Naran
• Arrival Naran around 6:30 PM
• Dinner at Sooch
• Overnight in Sooch
𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝟱 – Sunday.
• Wake up call at 7:00 AM
• Breakfast at 8:30 AM
• Departure for Islamabad at 10:00 AM
• Lunch in Mansehra
• Arrival Islamabad at 6:00 PM
• Drop participants
• End of Supat Valley Exploration
• PKR 30,000 per person from Islamabad
• PKR 10,000 for couples on twin sharing
Note: People coming from other cities can join the tour from Islamabad.
✔️ Grand Cabin or Saloon Coaster Transportation
✔️ Stay either in local Huts or Camps
✔️ Standard Breakfast, Daypack, and Dinner
✔️ 4×4 Jeeps for Supat Valley
✔️ Sleeping Bags and Mattress
✔️ Professional and Experience Guides and Porters
✔️ Cook and Kitchen Utensils
✔️ Professional Photography
✔️ Bonfire & Dumba Party
✔️ Fuel Expense
✔️ Road Toll & Taxes
✔️ Basic First Aid medical kit
𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧’𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗟𝗨𝗗𝗘𝗗
❌ Medication, evacuation, and rescue in case of emergency.
❌ Other expenditure of personal nature.
❌ Potters for carrying personal luggage other than sleeping bags and kitchen utensils.
❌ Anything not mentioned in the what’s Included section
𝗥𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗚𝗘𝗔𝗥
• Trekking Shoes
• Warm Clothes, Socks, and Woolen Cap
• Rain Coat
• Hiking Stick
• Gloves, Head Lamp, and Water Bottle
• Sunblock and Sun Glasses
𝗧𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗟𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲
Group will be led by the most professional and experienced trekkers of Team TourRanger. Team TourRanger specialize in arranging trekking tours and has successfully done multi-day trekking across the North including Churko Peak Winter Summit, K2 Basecamp Trek, Ratti Gali to Besal Naran Trek, Chitta Katha lake, Supat Valley Trek, Musa ka Musala, Makra Peak, and Ganga Choti winter summit, Backpacking in Chitral and beyond.
Musa Ka Musalla (4080m) Summits: 16 times
Churko Peak (4300m) Summits: 6 times
Makra Peak (3885m) Summits: 10 times
Shimshal Pass Trek: July 2021
Minglik Sar (6050m) Summit: July 2021
𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡
To reserve or confirm your seat for the trip, please fill the booking form: http://bit.ly/tourrangers-bookingform
• 50% advance payment for booking confirmation and remaining at the time of departure.
• Payment can be transferred either online to our Bank Account or Pay Cash at our office
– Payment Mode: Via Bank
Bank: Allied Bank Limited
A/C Number: 06510010039838510010
A/C Title: Imran Anwar
𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗙𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗦
Imran 0333 5115447
We are a group of passionate travelers on a mission to provide unique memories and unforgettable experiences in Pakistan with professional and friendly travel guides. Our attention to detail makes the difference and thus provides unbeatable access to experience Pakistan like never before.
WhatsApp: +92333 5115447
Phone: 0333 5115447
Email: [email protected]
Office: Malikabaad Shoping Mall Murree Road, Rawalpindi
• Email: [email protected]
• Web: www.tourrangers.pk
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/tourrangers
• Instagram: www.Instagram.com/Tourranger
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/tourrangerpk
We craft travel itineraries that are unique, authentic, and affordable. Our approach "Meet as a stranger, become friends and return as a family.
Our attention to details make the difference and thus provide unbeatable access to experience Pakistan like never before.
+92 334 4904842
M-12, Mezzanine Floor, Silk Centre, Murree Road, Rawalpindi
Mon - Sun 09:00 AM - 7:00 PM