Churkopeak, Khanda Sar,Pherma & Musa ka Musala.
TourRanger presents yet another exclusive trek for the trekker community. Three peak in one Go. All of them very Famous Peak in Siran Valley and Allaei Valley.
Khanda Sar 3890m
Musa Ka Musalla 4080m
Four Peaks In one Go
• Duration: 6 Days and 5 Nights
• Date: 5th to 11th June 2023
• Temperature: Moderate
• Trek Condition: Moderate to Hard
• Max Altitude: 4,300 meters
• Availability: Limited 10 seats
• Departure: I-8 Markaz, Islamabad
• Booking Deadline: 10 days before departure
Day 1 – Departure from Islamabad
• Departure from I-8 Markaz Islamabad at 5:00 Am via Islamabad-Hazara Motorway
Arrival Mandagucha via Islamabad-Mansehra Motorway at 10:00 AM, Breakfast at MandaGucha and get ready for a Half-day hike towards KaloKaas, Start the Hike towards our destination around 11:30 AM, Pass through the Dhoor and sightseeing along the way, Daypacks for lunch will be provided, Arrival KaloKaas at 5:00 PM, Tea/Coffee and Noddles will be served upon arrival, Dinner will be served around 7:00 PM, Overnight in Camps.
Day 2 – Khanda Sar
Early Morning Wake-up call 4:00, Breakfast at 4:30 AM. Start Summit push for Khanda Sar reach Summit at 2:00 PM. Short stay at Summit and start trek towards Basecamp at Khanda Gali.Dinner and Overnight stay at Campsite.
Day 3– Churkopeak
Early Morning wake-up call, Breakfast at 5:00 AM. Start Summit push for Churkopeak reach Summit at 11:00 AM Short stay at Summit & Start desend towards Pherma Arrival at campsite arround 5:00 PM. Dinner and Overnight stay at Campsite.
Day 4 – Pherma to Musa Ka Musalla
Early Morning wake-up call 4:00, Breakfast at 4:30. Start trek towards Musa ka Musala Summit reach Summit arround 11:00 AM. Short Stay at Summit and start trek towards Galli Top. Arrival at Galli at 4:00 Pm.
Dinner and Overnight in Campsite.
Day 5 – Manda Gucha
Early Morning wake-up call 5:00 AM Breakfast at 5:30 AM Start trek towards Manda Gucha Arrival at Manda Gucha at 11:00 AM. Transfering to own transport Dinner at Balakot, Arrival at Islamabad 10:00 Pm. Drop participants.
End of tour.
(Note… One Reserve Day Can b added in this trek if weather goes Bad)
• PKR 50,000 per person from Islamabad
Note: People coming from other cities can join the tour from Islamabad.
So, What’s stopping you from booking? Book to make memories and friends at the same time. Let’s return back as a family.
• Rucksack/ 45-60 Liter Bag
• Warm Jacket
• Hiking Shoes
• Rain Coat
• Warm clothes, socks, and Cap
• Hiking Stick
• Gloves, Head Lamp, and Water Bottle
• Sunblock and Sunglasses
• Personal Medicines & Hygiene
• Sleeping bag
Note: If you don’t have the equipment, we can arrange all the equipment or guide you from where you can buy equipment for yourself.
• 50% advance payment for booking confirmation and remaining at the time of departure.
• Payment can be transferred either online to our Bank Account or Pay Cash at our office
• Payment Mode: Via Bank
• Bank: Allied Bank Limited
• A/C Number: 06510010039838510010
• A/C Title: Imran Anwar
• 1 day or less, 100% cancellation of charges does apply.
• 2 days or less, 75% cancellation of charges does apply.
• 3 days or more– 50% cancellation of charges does apply.
• 7 days or more – 30% cancellation of charges does apply.
Tour Leader & Experience
Group will be led by the most professional and experienced Team of TourRanger. Team TourRanger specialize in arranging trekking tours and has successfully done multi-day trekking across the North including Churko Peak Winter Summit (4300m), K2 Base Camp Trek, Ratti Gali to Besal Naran Trek, Chitta Katha lake, Supat Valley Trek, Musa ka Musala, Makra Peak, and Ganga Choti winter summit, Backpacking in Chitral and successful expedition to Shimshal Pass and Minglik Sar (6050m).
Contact for further information
• Call/WhatsApp: +92 3344904842
• Office Address: Office LG 78 MalikabadShoppingMall, Murree Road, Rawalpindi
We craft travel itineraries that are unique, authentic, and affordable. Our approach "Meet as a stranger, become friends and return as a family.
Our attention to details make the difference and thus provide unbeatable access to experience Pakistan like never before.
+92 334 4904842
M-12, Mezzanine Floor, Silk Centre, Murree Road, Rawalpindi
Mon - Sun 09:00 AM - 7:00 PM