Kashmir To Astore & Taobut
Book This Tour
Kashmir To Astore & Taobut Trek
TourRanger presents yet another exclusive trekking trip for the trekker communities. This 6 days and 5 nights Kashmir to Astore Trek covers 9 plus Lakes Riat Lake, and Very Famous Balore Kasi Lake and few other small lakes.
This Summer Trek is not difficult and anyone with moderate stamina can join this trip because we don’t leave anyone behind. We have successfully done this trek many times with other trekkers. On average we will trek for 8-10 hours a day with stops now and then and covering 10-12 KM a day.
• Duration: 7 Days and 6 Nights
• Date: August
• Temperature: Normal in the daytime while Cold at Night
• Trek Level: Moderate to Difficult
• Max Altitude: 14,500 ft
• Gathering Point: I-8 Markaz
• Booking Deadline: 10 days before departure
Lakes to be Explored
Riat lake, Balore Kasi and many other Small lakes.
Day 1 – Islamabad to Keil Jander Seri.
Departure for Keil at 12:00 Am. BF at Kutton. Arrival at Keil at 12:30 PM. Transfer into Jeeps Overnight stay at Jander Seri.
Day 2 – Jander Seri to Masjid Behak
Early Morning Breakfast and start the trek towards Masjid Bahek 4 to 6 hour’s of trek depends on physical fitness. Arrival at Campsite arround 4:00 PM established Campsite Dinner and Overnight stay at Campsite.
Day 3 – Masjid Behak to Shakar Ghar
Early Morning wake-up call and breakfast at 5:00 AM. Start the trek 5:30 am 5 to 6 hours of trek arrival at Shakar Ghar Campsite arround 4:00 PM. Dinner and Overnight Stay at Campsite.
Day 4 Shakar Ghar to Riat Lake.
Early Morning wake-up call and breakfast at 5:00 AM. Start trek towards Riat lake. Arrival at Riat Lake 3 to 4 PM. Establish Campsite and Serve Noodles and Tea. Dinner and Overnight in Camps.
Day 5 Riat Lake to Taobut
Early Morning wake-up call Breakfast at 5:00 AM. Start trek towards Taobut via Balore Kasi Lake Arrival at Balore Kasi arround 12:00 PM. Short stay at lake and Start the trek towards Taobut arrival at Taobut 5:00 PM. Dinner and Overnight stay at Taobut.
Day 6 Taobut to Arangkel
Early Morning Breakfast and transfer into Jeeps. Arrival at Keil 12:00 PM. Start trek towards Arangkel. Arrival at Arangkel 3:00 PM. Dinner and Overnight stay at Arangkel.
Day 7 Arangkel to Islamabad.
Early Morning wake-up call Breakfast at 6. Start trek towards Keil Arrival at Keil 8:00 AM. Transfer in to Private Transport and Start journey towards Islamabad. Lunch at Muzaffrabad Arrival at Islamabad 8:00 PM.
Note: Every Day Day Packs will be provided. Once you Reached at campsite Noodles 🍜 🍵 Tea will be served.
Stays in Camps
Transport Air conditioned CAB will be provided.
For safety Purpose We carry licenced Weapons.
For Personal laguage you have to hire Porter’s.
• PKR 100,000 per person from Islamabad
• Rucksack/ 45-60 Liter Bag
• Warm Jacket
• Hiking Shoes
• Rain Coat
• Warm clothes, socks, and Cap, Sleeping Bag
• Hiking Stick
• Gloves, Head Lamp, and Water Bottle
• Sunblock and Sunglasses
• Personal Medicines & Hygiene
Note: If you don’t have the equipment, we can arrange all the equipment or guide you from where you can buy equipment for yourself.
• 50% advance payment for booking confirmation and remaining at the time of departure.
• Payment can be transferred either online to our Bank Account or Pay Cash at our office
• Payment Mode: Via Bank
• Bank: Allied Bank Limited
• A/C Number: 06510010039838510010
• A/C Title: Imran Anwar Abbasi
• 1 day or less, 100% cancellation of charges does apply.
• 2 days or less, 75% cancellation of charges does apply.
• 3 days or more– 50% cancellation of charges does apply.
• 7 days or more – 30% cancellation of charges does apply.
Tour Leader & Experience
Group will be led by the most professional and experienced Team of TourRanger. Team TourRanger specialize in arranging trekking tours and has successfully done multi-day trekking across the North including Churko Peak Winter Summit (4300m), K2 Base Camp Trek, Ratti Gali to Besal Naran Trek, Chitta Katha lake, Supat Valley Trek, Musa ka Musala, Makra Peak, and Ganga Choti winter summit, Backpacking in Chitral and successful expedition to Shimshal Pass and Minglik Sar (6050m), Malikaparbat, Khokhus Pass, Karomber Lake, Tiger Peak. Malikaparbat. Sukaei Sar.
Contact for further information
• Call/WhatsApp: +92333 5115447
• Office Address: Malikabad Shopping Mall, Murree Road, Rawalpindi.
We craft travel itineraries that are unique, authentic, and affordable. Our approach "Meet as a stranger, become friends and return as a family.
Our attention to details make the difference and thus provide unbeatable access to experience Pakistan like never before.
+92 334 4904842
M-12, Mezzanine Floor, Silk Centre, Murree Road, Rawalpindi
Mon - Sun 09:00 AM - 7:00 PM