Winter is incredible. Go skiing, sit by cozy fires and explore the frozen kingdom, with ice and snow adding new shapes to the landscape. What’s more, is that it’s less busy and a lot cheaper. Take a trip to Swat and Malam Jabba with us and get the best out of your time with friends and family.
Malam Jabba is the oldest Ski resort in Pakistan. Built jointly by Pakistan and Austria. The Resort has a ski slope of about 800 m with the highest point of the slope 2804 m (9200 ft) above sea level.
Malam Jabba Ski Tour Details:
• Duration: 2 Days & 1 Night1
• Terrain: Moderate to difficult
• Altitude: 8,700 feet
• Weather: Cold
• Departure & Arrival: TourRanger Office, Rawalpind/Islamabad
– From Islamabad
• Rs 7,000 per-person (Triple/Quad Sharing)
• Rs 7,500 per-person (Twin Sharing)
Malam Jabba Ski Tour Itinerary
Day 1, Saturday
Day 2, Sunday
• 5% discount on a group of 5+
• 10% discount on a group of 10+
• 3 to 10 Years old – 70% tour cost applies
• Less than 3 Years old – Zero tour cost applies
• Full advance payment for booking confirmation.
• Advance payment can be made either through bank transfer, Easypaisa or submitted by hand at our Office.
– Payment Mode: Via Bank
Account Title: Tour Rangers
Account #: 0169007000003592
Bank: Faysal Bank Limited
For Further Queries
+92 334 490 4842 | [email protected]
• Islamabad: Zakaria Plaza, G-9 Markaz
• Lahore: Zainab Tower, Model Town Link Road
Tour Rangers is a young company which guarantees unique memories and unforgettable experience in Pakistan with professional and friendly travel guides. Our attention to details make the difference and thus provide unbeatable access to experience Pakistan like never before.
Ski, Family Friendly, Group tour
We craft travel itineraries that are unique, authentic, and affordable. Our approach "Meet as a stranger, become friends and return as a family.
Our attention to details make the difference and thus provide unbeatable access to experience Pakistan like never before.
+92 334 4904842
M-12, Mezzanine Floor, Silk Centre, Murree Road, Rawalpindi
Mon - Sun 09:00 AM - 7:00 PM